Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected by us through these applications. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the application or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to provide in-app services and customer support. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization that is not disclosed in this policy.
To request the viewing or removal of information we’ve collected contact email@example.com.
These applications may provide users video advertisements from a third-party. We do not share any collected information with these third-party advertisers but they may collect and store their own information. Their privacy policies are linked below.
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
These applications collect general usage data using Third-party Analytics services. This allows us to know things like how many users we have and what types of devices they use. The privacy policies of the Analytics services used are linked below.
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our support email address:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the application, your information is protected both online and offline.
All sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way using standard web security practices.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example customer service) are granted access to stored information. The computers/servers in which we store information are kept in a secure environment.