Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Carlson CR+ Robotic Total Station
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
The Carlson CR+ range of robotic total stations provide a proven track record of high reliability and excellent results. These high quality instruments cater for all measurement types using the onboard Carlson SurvCE software or through an external long-range Bluetooth interface to controllers using either SurvCE or SurvPC field software.
The advanced positioning technology of STReAM360, X-motion hybrid drives & accXess EDM Technology incorporated in Carlson's super reliable CR+ series robotic total stations provides the most efficient way to survey. Carlson works for you.
The CR+ series incorporates highly innovative X-motion hybrid drives, promoting up to 20% automation performance compared to conventional drives. It follows your target at 90 km/h at 100m distances.
STReAM360: Fully Robotic
Scout: Scans the entire working area within seconds to quickly find the target.
Continuously track targets. Once locked onto, the instrument remains accurately aimed on the moving target.
AiM: The telescope is accurately aimed at any prism, without needing to look through the telescope. Measurements are performed automatically with consistently high and repeatable dependability.
The Carlson CR1+, CR2+, and CR5+ are made to meet all connectivity needs. Use its built-in Bluetooth® for medium range data transfer or its Bluetooth® handle for high performance Long-Range Bluetooth® Either way, it is ideal for one-man robotic surveys. Store data on the extra large internal memory, on the removable SD card or the USB stick using plug and play technology.
The CR+ series instruments are built to withstand the toughest conditions and designed and tested to be dust-proof and fully protected against water jets.
Fitted as standard in the telescope, the NavLight™ is an efficient alignment aid, helping to speed up work while setting out. Its flashing red and yellow lights will guide you quickly and exactly to the line of sight.
Get leading reflectorless measurements up to 1000m with accXessEDM Technology. The extra small laser footprint and the sophisticated signal-processing technology ensure maximum accuracy, regardless of the distance or conditions.
Get all you need for your daily work with Carlson SurvCE data collection software on the Carlson CR1+, CR2+,CR5+ robotic total stations - these instruments are quick to set up and have easy-to-use functions that simplify the entire process even more.
- Accuracy: 1” (0.3 mgon), 2” (0.6 mgon), 5” (1.5 mgon)
- Method: Absolute, continuous, diametrical
- Compensation: Quadruple axis
- Display resolution: 0.1” (0.1 mgon)
- Magnification: 30x
- Prism - Standard Mode
- Range: 3500m
- Accuracy: 1 mm + 1.5 ppm
- Time: Typically 0.8sec*
- Prism - Long mode
- Range: >10,000 m
- Accuracy: 5 mm + 2 ppm
- Time: Typically 2.5sec
- Range: accXess5 500m
- Accuracy: 2 mm + 2 ppm**
- Time: Typically 3sec
- Precise capture: 8x20 mm at 50m
- Technology: Hybrid Drives
- Communication range: Up to 460m with long range Bluetooth (depending on environmental factors)
- Scout Range: 300m at round prism
- Track Range: 500 m at round prism
- Track Max speed: 90 km/h at 100 m
- AIM Range: 500 m at round prism
- AIM Hz/V accuracy: 1”
- AIM Technique: Image processing
- NAVLIGHT™Range: 5 m at 150 m
- NAVLIGHT™Accuracy: 5 cm at 150 m
- Keyboard: Two full alphanumeric; 35 keys; illuminated (2nd optional)
- Display: Full VGA 640 x 480 colour and touch with LED backlight
- Data recording: 1 GB internal memory; removable SD card and USB stick
- Ports: Serial; USB; internal Bluetooth; long- range Bluetooth handle and external power
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Plummet Type: Laser point, adjustable brightness
- Plummet Accuracy: 1.5 mm at 1.5 m instrument height
- Weight: 5.0 – 5.3 kg (w/o battery and tribrach)
- Operating / Storage Temperature: –20°C to 50°C / -40°C to +70°C
- Protection class: IP55 dust and waterproof rating
- Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
- Internal battery: Removable Li-Ion 4.4 Ah / 7.4 V
- Operating time: 7-10 h***
- Warranty Total Station: 12 months
- Warranty Batteries: 3 months
Write Your Own Review