Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Carlson Survey GNSS Software
To request a demo or discuss the best software options for you and your team, call us today!
For surveyors and positioning professionals looking to achieve centimetre accuracy when working on the edge of their RTK infrastructure, perform sub-centimetre positioning, and/or provide the highest quality assurance to their customers, Carlson Software has developed the all new Carlson SurveyGNSS post-processing program.
Simple, yet powerful data post-processing with Carlson SurveyGNSS Carlson SurveyGNSS is now released! SurveyGNSS post-processing software is a reliable and precise tool for all post-processing applications and is tightly integrated into the Carlson field and office workflow.
- Achieve high accuracy results in areas with limited or no real-time corrections
- Import GNSS observations from any GNSS receiver in RINEX format
- Accept GNSS observations in a variety of proprietary formats
- Get intuitive user interface with tables, maps and graphs
- Improve the quality of single frequency GIS data
- Interact efficiently with Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC and Carlson office software
- Do quality control of GNSS data before export to Survey or GIS software
In keeping with the Carlson hallmark of interoperability with the greatest amount of GNSS hardware, SurveyGNSS is designed to accept GNSS data from any receiver in RINEX format. Furthermore, it will also accept proprietary GNSS data in an increasing number of manufacturer formats including NovAtel, Hemisphere GNSS, Altus/Septentrio, and Javad. Additional manufacturer formats will be added in concert with manufacturer cooperation and customer demand. Carlson SurveyGNSS is developed in partnership with WaSoft of Dresden, Germany, and its proven line of GNSS software technologies.