Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Carlson SurvPC Software
To request a demo or discuss the best software options for you and your team, call us today!
Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
Carlson SurvPC delivers the world’s most flexible & powerful data collection software on the PC platform. This means:
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory = increased ability to work with large sets of data
- Increased screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
SurvPC advantages include:
- Bigger screen display
- Bigger buttons (on touchscreen computers)
- More graphic power
- More processing power
- Full Windows PC compatibility
- File formats same as Carlson Office software (.fld vs. .fcl files for field-to-finish)
- Compatible symbol libraries
- Ability to import Microstation .dgn files
- Import and export AutoCAD .dwg files
- Aerial photo overlays
- Output to Excel
SurvPC Minimum Requirements:
- Windows OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Processor speed: any Pentium compatible, Atom supported
- RAM, 256MB RAM required (1GB recommended)
- 1GB hard-drive space required