Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Horizon Kronos C3+ GNSS Receiver
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
Introducing the HORIZON KRONOS C3+, a new generation compact GNSS network receiver designed in Singapore. Lighter, smaller, faster and more intelligent than its predecessor, the Kronos C3+ weighs in at a mere 890g.
Equipped with contemporary features designed to let you carry out your work with higher efficiency and convenience. The Kronos C3+ features the BD930 main board at its core, which allows for high speed, high precision computation and processing of data. Use the Kronos C3+ rover set to link in with existing base station subscriptions, or utilise the free to air LINZ reference stations (subject to cellphone coverage).
Essentially, the Kronos C3+ is next-generation ready, packed with many new useful features in a compact shell, and prepared to play big in any environment.
- GNSS receiver
- Controller or tablet
- Option of software
- Batteries x 2
- Battery charger
- Cradle and clamp
- Carbon fibre pole
NOTE: This set can be tailored to your needs
- Compact, streamlined case design, fits in the palm with ease.
- One of the lightest receivers in the market today, weighing at only 890g.
- Utilitises the BD930 main board for high precision and accuracy, as well as new generation processing speed and capability.
- Network capable with GPRS (2G, 3G).
- Versatile user defined frequency, selectable within 410-470MHz.
- Wi-Fi Module with AP function. Up to 100 meter working range.
- 16 GB internal memory for data logging.
- Powerful Bluetooth integration, expandable to multiple modules.
- PC and mobile version web interfaces enable access to Kronos C3+ via Wi-Fi.
- Web interface to record static raw data via Wi-Fi hotspot.
- IK08, resistant to 3 meter drops on concrete ground surfaces.
- Convenient update or patching via USB and Wi-Fi.
- Cloud Service: Intelligent upgrades, diagnoses and data sharing.
- Channels: 220 (all in view)
- Signal Tracking:
- GPS: L1 C/A, L2E, L2C, L5
- GLONASS: L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L3 CDMA
- Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B, E5 AltBOC
- BeiDou: B1, B2
- SBAS: L1 C/A, L5
- QZSS: L1 C/A, L1 SAIF, L2C, L5
- Initialisation Time: 5 seconds
- Initialisation Reliability: >99.99%
- Core board: Trimble BD930
- Static: H: 2.5mm+0.5 ppm RMS, V: 3.5mm+0.5 ppm RMS
- RTK Single Baseline: H: 8mm+1 ppm RMS, V: 15mm+1 ppm RMS
- Network RTK: H: 8mm+0.5 ppm RMS, V: 15mm+0.5 ppm RMS
- Dimensions:127/143 x 84mm
- Weight: 890g without battery
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery Recharge time: Approximately 4 hours from flat
- Battery Life: 4 Hours per battery (supplied with 2 batteries per receiver)
- Panel Keys: 1 Power Button, 1 Static/RTK mode Switch Button
- LED Lights: 5 LED indicators
- Phase Centre Height: 71.645mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +75°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -55°C to +85°C
- Humidity Tolerance: 100% condensation
- Water and Dust Protection: IP67
- I/O port 7-Pin Lemo external Power Port+RS232, 7-Pin Lemo RS232+USB, 1 Radio data Link antenna port
- Wi-Fi Interface: Yes
- Wireless UHF: Internal Radio Tx/Rx maximum 2W
- Bluetooth Module: 1 Power Button, 1 Static/RTK mode Switch Button
- LED Lights: 5 LED indicators
- Warranty: 24 Months
Write Your Own Review