Nedo Primus 2 H - Rotating Laser Level
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
From Nedo, Germany comes the Primus 2 H Horizontal, Self-Leveling, Dual Grade Rotary Laser is a multi-purpose instrument that is ideal for leveling, machine control and other general construction projects. With a laser receiver, it offers a long operating range that covers up to 700m in diameter. This laser level also offers high accuracy and is self-leveling within ±5 degrees. For added precision and accuracy in machine control, the Primus 2 H features ultra high speed rotation at up to 900rpm. This rotating laser is simple to use, intuitive and re-levels itself immediately if the device is disturbed on the job. With an IP66 rating, the Nedo Primus 2 H is protected from dust and low-pressure water jets. This rotary laser uses a rechargeable battery pack that can power the device up to 100 hours, making it a great companion for a long day at work.
- Nedo Primus 2 H
- LCD mm detector and clamp
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Quick fix
- Heavy duty carry case
- Ultra fast 900rpm rotation for maximum precision in machine control
- Fully automatic rotating laser for horizontal applications
- Robust motor-powered levelling
- Large, clear display showing rotation speed, battery level, etc.
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it gets disturbed.
- High-Power red laser diode for high visibility
- Rotor protection made of ultra-tough break-resistant glass
- Highly accurate even under toughest conditions
- Beam Type: Red Laser Diode
- Accuracy: ±1.5mm over 30m
- Rotating Speed: 900 rpm
- Self-leveling System: Electronic
- Self-leveling Range: ± 5°
- Power: NiMH rechargeable batteries 4,8 V, 8500 mAh
- Battery Life: Approx. 100 h
- Operating Range: 700m
- Water proof/dust-resistant: IP66
- Operating temperature: -20℃～+50℃
- Connecting thread: 5/8"
- Warranty: 5 years