Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Protimeter Aquant Non-Invasive Moisture Meter
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
The Protimeter Aquant is used to assess and monitor relative moisture levels of building materials including plaster, drywall, masonry, concrete and fibreglass (GRP). It is also ideal for checking the relative moisture condition of building elements - such as solid walls and floors - prior to rigorous, time-consuming investigative procedures.
The Aquant can be used to detect the presence of moisture behind floor and wall coverings such as ceramic tile and vinyl floor coverings yet it is not adversely affected by surface moisture conditions such as condensation.
The Aquant has a digital display that is synchronised with a colour-coded LED scale. The display shows the relative moisture level of the material under investigation on a scale of 0-999 and the colour coded LED scale indicates the material’s moisture condition.
To use, the Aquant is simply held against the surface of the material under investigation. The relative moisture level is measured by radio frequency to a nominal depth of 20mm (3/4"). There are no needles to mark the surface and the Aquant is not adversely affected by moisture.
- Detects moisture directly in materials and below wall and floor coverings such as tile, wood and vinyl.
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustment
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation.
- Dual Display LCD and LED.
- Colour changing LED’s to show moisture condition.
- Moisture Meter
- Carry pouch
- Range 0 –999 Relative
- Display 1— Digital LCD
- Display 2— 60 LED’s
- Hold Reading Feature
- Depth of measurement—Up to ¾”
- Case—Pouch with belt loop
- Power—9v (supplied)
- Weight: 100g
- Range: Non-invasive (RF) 0 to 999 (relative)
- Display 1: Digital LCD
- Display 2: 60 LEDs green (dry), yellow (at risk), and red (wet)
- Dimensions: 175 x 30 x 48mm
- Power: 1 x 9v Battery
- Warranty: 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects
Write Your Own Review