Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Spot-On MMR-C200R Magnetic Machine Mounted Laser Receiver with In-Cab Display
Special Price $999.00 Regular Price $1,290.00
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
A versatile laser receiver that’s easy to use, easy to install and easy on your budget.
The Spot-On MMR-C200R Machine Mounted Laser receiver is designed to adapt to any earthmoving machine, so you need only one receiver for any job. Whether mounted on a grader, backhoe, excavator, bobcat or dozer, the Spot-On MMR-C200R's quick mounting, heavy duty magnetic clamps allow simple set up from one machine to another and keep the receiver securely in place without having to weld mounting brackets.
The Spot-On MMR-C200R works with almost any rotating laser and its on board rechargeable batteries make it convenient to move the unit from one machine to the next.
Two accuracy settings allow you to work from rough grading to final finishing. A built in connector allows the attachment of an in cab remote display to view grade information in the cab. Using a laser as its reference, the Spot-On MMR-C200R provides the machine operator a visual indication of the grade information needed for continuous work, freeing the grade checker to work elsewhere.
The Spot-On MMR-C200R is built construction tough with an aluminium housing and shock mounted electronics. This unit will stand up to tough worksite conditions.
- 360degree Machine control receiver
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Supplied with Charger, 12/24V battery cable, Remote display with connection cable and Hard case
- Length of receiving windows 25 cm
- Connection to the machine
- Detects beam from rotating laser levels of almost any brand
- Water and dust protected metal housing according to IP 66
- Accuracy: fine ± 2 mm – ± 10mm
- Accuracy: coarse ± 5 mm – ± 23mm
- Rechargeable batteries: 7.2 V NiMh 2500mAh
- Operating time: 40 h
- Charging time: 15 h
- Operating temperature: -20 °C – +50 °C
- Size: 376 x 180 x 49mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Warranty: 12 months
Write Your Own Review