Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex Cube-a Field Software
To request a demo or discuss the best software options for you and your team, call us today!
Cube-a is the Stonex surveying and mapping software designed and developed for Android platform. Thanks to the flexibility of the Android environment, we have been able to create a simple and intuitive user interface that makes surveyors ready for any work, saving time and increasing productivity. Full support for touch gestures and the possibility to install it on Smartphones and Tablets are the keys to the success of Cube-a. It also includes support for many languages and adjusts it’s interface as from the current system language setting.
Cube-a is available in three versions: Cube-a for GNSS, Cube-a for GNSS+GIS and Cube-a for mechanical and robotic Total Stations. Stonex field solutions for GNSS RTK, GIS and Total Station surveys will make operators’ work quick and easy, ensuring high productivity in all jobs requiring precision and efficiency.
- Compatible with all Stonex GNSS Receivers, for Rover, Base and Static use.
- Sky plot provide useful information on the status of your GPS
- Simple and intuitive survey interface
- Photo and sketch to improve and complete the survey and stakeout functions
- Stakeout complete interface of all the functions that can facilitate the work in the field
- Total Stations are supported via Bluetooth
- Compatible with: Android devices