Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex R80 Robotic Total Station
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched within 2-3 working days.
The Stonex R80 is a Motorised Total is the perfect low cost solution for high precision surveying, rail and traffic monitoring, control of structures, bridges, dams and landslide areas.
The Stonex R80 adopts up-to-date automatic prism recognition and positioning technology and has a high accuracy of 0.5″-1″. The Stonex R80 has a distance measurement accuracy of 1 mm + 1 ppm (Prism) and a 1,000 m long-range reflectorless distance measurement.
This motorised Total Station runs Windows CE 7.0 operating system and the user can choose the software that best suits own needs. It supports also SDK and external control protocol for software developing.
- Angle accuracy: 0.5" ~ 1”
- Method: Absolute, continuous, four quadrant
- Compensation: Quadruple axis
- Display resolution: 0.1”, 0.5", 1"
- Magnification: 30x
- Prism - Standard Mode
- Range: 2,500m
- Accuracy: 1mm + 1ppm
- Time: 0.4sec
- Prism - Long mode
- Range: 5,000 m
- Accuracy: 4 mm + 2 ppm
- Range: 800m
- Accuracy: 3mm + 2ppm
- Time: Typically 1.5÷3sec
- Technology: Gear motor drives
- AIM Range: 1000 m at round prism
- AIM accuracy: ±1.5", ±1.5mm @ <100m
- guidelight Range: 100m
- Keyboard: Two full alphanumeric keypads
- Display: Full VGA 320 x 240 colour and touch with LED backlight
- Data recording: 4GB internal memory
- Ports: Serial, USB, USB mini, Bluetooth long- range
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows CE 7.0
- Plummet Type: Laser point
- Plummet Accuracy: 1mm at 1.5m instrument height
- Weight: 7.9kg (w/o battery and tribrach)
- Operating / Storage Temperature: –20°C to 50°C / -40°C to +70°C
- Protection class: IP55 dust and waterproof rating
- Internal battery: Removable Li-Ion 5.8 Ah / 7.4 V
- Operating time: 5-8h
- Warranty Total Station: 12 months
Write Your Own Review