Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex S500 GPS/GNSS Receiver
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
Compared to traditional GIS products, the Stonex S500 is an intelligent, high precision data acquisition receiver that can be used without the need to hold it in your hand and therefore offers greater freedom of movement and flexibility. Thanks to the internal web interface, the receiver can be configured and prepared to receive RTK differential corrections and is ready to be connected to any software for Survey or GIS. The S500 offers high-precision positioning and is equipped with a high speed 4G module. The positioning is so fast and reliable that it can also be used by vehicles moving at high speed. The Stonex S500 works with all 4 satellite system (GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo), support access to external differential RTK signal to get centimetre level positioning results.
With a non-slip protective rubber cover to increase protection from impact, the S500 is IP67 and resists a 1.2m hard ground drop.
- S500 GNSS receiver
- Power Adaptor with 4 plugs
- TypeC-TypeC, 1.5m
- TypeC-TypeA, 1.5m
- Belt Case NOTE: This can of course be tailored to your needs.
- Android system on board
- 4 constellation system (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO)
- High precision positioning, centimetre accuracy
- Web user control to initialise, manage, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using portable or PC, smartphone or tablet
- Wi-fi, Bluetooth and 4G data transmission
- Channels: 432
- Signal Tracking:
- GPS: L1
- GLONASS: L1
- Galileo: E1
- BeiDou: B1
- SBAS: L1
- Initialisation Time: <15 seconds
- Initialisation Reliability: >99.9%
- Positioning Post Processed: 1cm
- Positioning DGPS: <50cm
- Positioning RTK: 3cm
- Dimensions:136 x 78 x 31mm
- Weight: 350g
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery Recharge time: Approximately 6 hours from flat
- Battery Life: 10 hours post processing, 8 hours RTK or GSM
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +65°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Water and Dust Protection: IP67
- I/O port Type C connector supports USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11g
- Differential: RTCM 2.x, 3.x, CMR
- Bluetooth: 4.0, 2.4GHz
- Warranty: 24 Months
Write Your Own Review