Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex S900 GNSS Receiver
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
Made in Italy, the S900 is the result of the continuous evolution of the Stonex GNSS integrated receivers. Featuring a new, high accuracy multi constellation antenna, a powerful UHF transmitter and the GSM 4G modem, for a fully integrated communications choice, combined with a light and modern design. The Stonex S900 integrated GNSS receiver tracks all the present constellations and satellite signals GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO and QZSS and through the upgradable firmware offers the opportunity to be day by day updated with the latest available features. With the Stonex S900, it's possible to insert 2 smart, hot-swappable batteries at the same time, ensuring a maximum of 12 hours of operation without stopping. The power level can be checked and seen on the controller or directly on a led bar on the battery. Moreover, the same battery is used on S900 and on the Stonex controllers S4II C/H.
- Multi constellation tracking - GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and SBAS
- Web user interface control to initialise, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using laptop or PC, smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi capability
- Electronic bubble for quick accurate results, even when the pole is not vertical
- Two intelligent, hot-swappable batteries, The power level can be checked on the controller or directly on a led bar on the battery.
- IP67, combined with a high shock resistance guarantee - the maximum strength and the best water and dust tight even in harsh environments.
- Channels: 555
- Signal Tracking:
- GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5
- GLONASS: L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L3, L5
- Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B, E5 AltBOC, E6
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
- SBAS: L1, L5
- QZSS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6
- IRNSS: L5
- Position rate: 5 Hz, optional 20 Hz
- signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
- Initialisation Time RTK: <10 seconds
- Hot Start: <15 seconds
- Initialisation Reliability: >99.9%
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Micro SD Card: Expansion slot up to 32 GB
- Static: H: 2.5mm+0.1 ppm RMS, V: 3.5mm+0.4 ppm RMS
- Network RTK: H: 8mm+1 ppm RMS, V: 15mm+1 ppm RMS
- Code Differential Positioning: H: 0.25m RMS, V: 0.45m RMS
- Dimensions:157 diameter x 76mm high
- Weight: 1.19kg with one battery, 1.3kg with two batteries.
- Battery: 2x Rechargeable Intelligent Lithium-ion 7.2V, 3400mAh
- Battery Recharge time: Approximately 4 hours from flat
- Battery Life: 12 Hours (2 batteries hot swappable)
- Phase Centre Height: Zero
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +65°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Humidity Tolerance: 100% condensation
- Water and Dust Protection: IP67/IP68
- I/O connectors 7-Pin Lemo and 5-Pin Lemo interfaces, Multifunction cable with USB interface for PC connection
- Voltage: 9 - 28V DC external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pin Lemo)
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless UHF: Internal Radio Tx/Rx
- Frequency: 410 - 470 MHz
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR, V4.0
- Warranty: 3 years
Write Your Own Review