Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex S900A GNSS Receiver - With Atlas
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
Stonex S900A is equipped with an high performance GNSS board 800 channels and capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS, including L-Band correction.
Available with optional Atlas subscription. If you lose RTK fix, for 20 minutes, Atlas will take over, giving RTK precision until you regain your RTK fix. If you need to work past 20 minutes after losing RTK fix, the precision will then step down according to your subscription. As soon as you regain RTK fix, the GNSS will seamlessly switch back to your RTK precision. To Learn more CLICK HERE
Through the 4G GSM modem a fast internet connection is guaranteed for the reception of correction data and the management of the maps in the background. In the amazingly compact structure the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules allow always reliable data flow to the controller, and the integrated TX/RX UHF radio with selectable frequencies, make S900A the perfect system for a GNSS Base + Rover.
Stonex S900A integrates E-Bubble sensor that allows the measurement of difficult points with the pole not levelled. It is possible to measure points with an inclination of the pole up to 30° even in harsh environments and in the presence of magnetic fields.
S900A is also equipped with the optional IMU technology. Fast initialization, up to 60° inclination.
- All GNSS signals GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS
- Up to 60° inclination
- Web user interface control to initialise, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using laptop or PC, smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi capability
- Electronic bubble for quick accurate results, even when the pole is not vertical
- Two intelligent, hot-swappable batteries, The power level can be checked on the controller or directly on a led bar on the battery.
- IP67, combined with a high shock resistance guarantee - the maximum strength and the best water and dust tight even in harsh environments.
- Channels: 800
- Signal Tracking:
- GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5
- GLONASS: G1, G2, G3
- Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B, AltBOC, E6
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3, ACEBOC
- SBAS: L1, L5
- QZSS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, LEX
- IRNSS: L5
- L-Band: Atlas H10 / H30 / Basic (optional)
- Bridging of RKT outages: aRTK works up to 20 minutes
- Position rate: 10 Hz, optional 10~50 Hz
- signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
- Initialisation Time RTK: <10 seconds
- Hot Start: <15 seconds
- Initialisation Reliability: >99.9%
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Micro SD Card: Expansion slot up to 32 GB
- Static: H: 2.5mm+0.1 ppm RMS, V: 3.5mm+0.4 ppm RMS
- Network RTK: H: 5mm+1 ppm RMS, V: 10mm+1 ppm RMS
- Code Differential Positioning: H: 0.25m RMS, V: 0.45m RMS
- Dimensions:157 diameter x 76mm high
- Weight: 1.19kg with one battery, 1.3kg with two batteries.
- Battery: 2x Rechargeable Intelligent Lithium-ion 7.2V, 3400mAh
- Battery Recharge time: Approximately 4 hours from flat
- Battery Life: 12 Hours (2 batteries hot swappable)
- Phase Centre Height: Zero
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +65°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Humidity Tolerance: 100% condensation
- Water and Dust Protection: IP67
- I/O connectors 7-Pin Lemo and 5-Pin Lemo interfaces, Multifunction cable with USB interface for PC connection
- Voltage: 9 - 28V DC external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pin Lemo)
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless UHF (optional): Internal Radio Tx/Rx
- Frequency: 410 - 470 MHz
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR, V4.1
- Warranty: 3 years
Write Your Own Review