Stonex S990A GPS/GNSS Receiver - With Atlas
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
Stonex S990A is a 800 Channels GNSS receiver characterized by a new feature that enhance the performances of field surveys.
The new IMU System allows tilted measurement (TILT) up to 60°: quick initialization, fast and precise survey.
S990A Receiver is equipped with all important connectivity capabilities: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UHF radio and 4G modem. The internal battery of 10.200mAh allows to work for 9 hours and can be recharged via a type-c connector.
The colour touch display and the WebUI are an easy and fast way to have the complete control of the receiver.
Thanks to aRTK function and Atlas® correction service, Stonex S990A is also able to work in particularly difficult areas. Atlas® delivers world wide centimetre level correction data through L-band communication satellites.
1PPS can be applied to scenarios that require precise synchronisation time to ensure that multiple facilities work together or that use the same parameters for system integration based on precise time.
- Multi constellation tracking - GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and SBAS
- Up to 60° inclination
- Double radio frequency
- 4G Modem
- IP67, combined with a high shock resistance guarantee - the maximum strength and the best water and dust tight even in harsh environments.
- Colour touch display for easy management of the most important functions
- Channels: 800
- Signal Tracking:
- GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
- GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P, L3
- Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B, AltBOC, E6
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3, ACEBOC
- SBAS: L1, L5
- QZSS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6
- IRNSS: L5
- Position rate: 10 Hz (optional 20-50 Hz)
- signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
- Initialisation Time RTK: 2-4 seconds
- Hot Start: <15 seconds
- Initialisation Reliability: >99.9%
- Internal Memory: 32 GB
- Static: H: 2.5mm+0.1 ppm RMS, V: 3.5mm+0.4 ppm RMS
- Network RTK: H: 5mm+0.5 ppm RMS, V: 10mm+0.5 ppm RMS
- Code Differential Positioning: 0.4m RMS
- Dimensions:151mm x 95mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Battery: Onboard rechargeable Lithium-ion 7.2V, 10.200mAh
- Battery Recharge time: Approximately 4 hours from flat
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +65°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Water and Dust Protection: IP67
- I/O connectors 5-Pin Lemo for external power and radio, Type-C for data
- Voltage: 9 - 28V DC external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pin Lemo)
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless UHF: Internal Radio Tx/Rx
- Frequency: 410 - 470 MHz, 902.4-928MHz
- Bluetooth: 2.1 +EDR V4.1
- Warranty: 24 Months
Write Your Own Review