Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stonex X300 Laser Scanner
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day.
The Stonex X300 is a fully-featured 3D Scanner, designed to deliver effective results every day, on any project. It’s ease of use, reliability, flexibility and incredible price, make it your perfect work companion.
- Rugged design
- Easy to use
- Low cost for quick return on investment
- Made in Italy
- Perfect for car crash analysis, quarry and stock pile estimation, heritage building survey etc.
- Range: 1.6 ~ 300m
- Field Of View:Horizontal 360˚, Vertical 90˚ (-20˚ ~ +65˚)
- Scan Rate: Up to 40,000 points per second
- Grid Spacing: 39mm x 39mm @100m
- Angular Resolution: 1.35' Horizontal x 1.35' Vertical
- Range Accuracy: < 6mm @ 50m, <40mm @ 300m
- Scanning Optics: Vertically rotating mirror, horizontally rotating base
- Laser Class: Class 1M
- Laser Wavelength: 905nm (invisible)
- Dual Axis Compensator: Accuracy 0.08˚, Range +/-20˚
- Integrated Cameras: 5+5 Megapixels
- Resolution: 1944 x 2592 x 2px
- Data Storage: 32mb Integrated Memory
- Data Transfer: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
- Scanner Control: Dedicated Wi-Fi Web Interface for Smart Phone/Tablet (Android, Windows, IOS)
- Dimensions: 215mm (D) x 170mm (W) x 430mm (H)
- Weight: 6.15kg (without battery)
- Power Supply: 12V
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: >3 Hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -25°C to +80°C
- Water and Dust Protection: IP65
- Warranty: 3 years
Write Your Own Review