Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Topcon RL-2002S Steep Slope Dual Grade Rotating Laser Level (RB)
Call for Current Price
AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
The RL-2002S Dual Grade Laser will keep you working accurately day after day by providing the highest grade repeatability available (7 arc seconds).
Providing an exceptional grade range of +/-10% in the X axis and an industry leading -5% to +25% in the Y axis.
Other features include a large, bright, high-contrast display, and a large, clearly labeled operation interface for ease of use. The optional full feature remote to control allows you to control all RL-2002S functions up to 200m away. The RL-2002S also comes with Topcon's exclusive 5 Year Guarantee, the best factory warranty in the industry.
- Topcon RL-2002S Laser Lever
- LS-80L Receiver
- Holder 6
- BT-67Q Battery Pack
- DB-75C Battery Tray
- AD-11C Battery Charger (replaced by AD-13)
- RC-400 Remote Control
- 7 Arc Second Accuracy
- Wide Grade Range (up to 25% slope) without Slope Blocks
- Extra-Long Battery Life (100 hours)
- Long Range - up to 1,100m
- Graphical Display
- Full Function Remote (optional Accessory)
- Fully automatic self-levelling
- Accuracy: Horizontal 7 arc seconds (±0.5mm at 30m)
- Repeatability: 7 arc seconds
- Working Area: 1100m (3,600 ft.)
- Rotation Speed: 300/600/900 rpm
- Grade Range: (dual) ±10% / -5% to +25%
- Rotation Speed: 300/600/900rpm
- Wave Length: 685nm visible
- Laser Class: Class 3
- Operating Hours: 100H (Alkaline), 90H (Rechargeable)
- Environment: IP66
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 218mm x 253mm x 174mm
- Warranty: 5 years
Write Your Own Review