AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
Magnetic mount assembly available on it's own to to fit to your existing L-Bar Monitoring Prisms or supplied with an L-Bar prism, already fitted.
This is an upgrade option for one of the most reputable and reliable prisms used for monitoring today, the ADS114 uses a high precision copper coated 25.4mm prism mounted in a water, glare and shock proof anodised aluminium case. The prism unit can be mounted to a surface or structure you need to monitor, using the adjustable L-bar.
Used worldwide for many major monitoring projects, for institutions such as Eurorail monitoring, the Singapore MRT system, the MTR in Hong Kong, and the Rail Transport system in Japan. The Horizon ADS114 is known for it's reliability, accuracy and quality.
PLEASE NOTE: While coated, magnets are prone to corrosion when kept outdoors, this is unavoidable.
- Powerful NdFeB Rare Earth Magnetic mount (can be easily removed for screw mounting)
- Used for the monitoring of structures such as buildings, bridges,
tunnels, rails, tower structures etc.
- Waterproof, shock proof and glare proof
- Prism is mounted securely in case, and cannot be dislodged.
- High quality anodised aluminium casing
- Prism accuracy of 5”
- Easy and secure installation of unit onto structure to be monitored.
Suits: All total stations
- Prism Constant: -25.4mm
- Magnet Thread: M6 (remove nut with 10mm spanner)
- Mounting Hole: 10mm (when magnet assembly removed)
- Weight: 240g
- Warranty: 12 months