To request a demo or discuss the best software options for you and your team, call us today!
Effective Construction Grade Management with Carlson Grade Supervisor. Increase productivity, improve accuracy and tighten bid specs. Designed specifically for site supervisors, inspectors and grade checkers, Carlson Grade Supervisor offers affordable and easy-to-use software for day-to-day surface and grade management tasks. Grade Supervisor works either on the pole or in a vehicle, moving seamlessly from man rover (GPS pole) to monitor rover (ute/ATV).
Simple to learn and to use, Carlson Grade Supervisor provides direct import of .dwg files, .dxf files, and machine control files, including tn3, gc3, ln3, grd, tin, and more “no desktop software” required. Supervisors can get daily, weekly, or anytime volumes, track real-time cut/fill, plus both collect and stake points. The software supports most all GPS/GNSS receivers and is Windows® XP/Vista and Windows® 7 compatible.
Among the top additions to Grade Supervisor is its NTRIP-compatibility with most networks, which eliminates the need for a separate base station and represents a substantial savings.
Built for you. Grade Supervisor is application centric, designed for site foremen, site inspectors, grade checkers, grade managers who need to know, check, and monitor the progress of earth moving on a site. Developed using many of the tools in Carlson Grade, Carlson Supervisor has just what grade managers need to know their grade and know their volumes quickly and accurately — it’s the tool that that will help them cut costs and increase accuracy.CORE ABILITIES
- On-demand, video support within the controller
- Ability to manage layers
- Option to change Radio Channels
- In-field, 3D Volume Calcs with PDF graphical report output
- Works between and with multiple brands of GNSS receivers
- Get daily, weekly or anytime volumes
- Create PDF graphic volumetric report for invoicing
- Track real-time Cut/Fill
- Know your Grade instantly
- Collect/Stake Points
- Set up Base Station (*certain receiver models)
- Interface consistently with machine control software
- Connected job site options
- Supports most GPS/GNSS receivers
- Windows XP/Vista Compatible
- Direct file imports
- DWG files, DXF files, Machine Control Files (tn3, gc3, ln3)
- Bid verification
- Don’t guess — you’ll know accurate starting surface volumes