This item is usually despatched same day
The C.Scope Metal Pipe Sonde is specially designed with a low frequency 512Hz signal output that is capable of being transmitted through any metallic pipe wall to the surface. This makes it not only ideal for finding the location of a buried metal pipe but also the position of a blockage or drain camera. Detectable range is up to 5 metres deep with a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator (dependant on pipe material, dimensions and soil conditions).FEATURES:
- Insert inside pipes
- Self-contained transmitter
- Red case to identify as the Low Frequency Sonde.
- 512Hz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP68.
- Compatible with most drain rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.
Length : 121mm
Output Frequency : 512Hz continuous. Tracked by C.A.T. in G mode
Range: Up to 5 metres with a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator (dependant on pipe material and wall thickness)
Thread size: M10 threaded stud supplied with 7 t.p.i. rod fitting
Battery: 1x AA
Battery Life: Up to 25 hours with intermittent use at 20°C.
Approvals:EN301489, EN300 330, EAN 5060086350791
Warranty: 3 Years