AVAILABILITY: This item is usually dispatched same day
This stand-alone version offers all the same great features of the PlanWheel XLU 2 without the computer interface option.
If you want to measure plans the fast, accurate way, then the Scalex PlanWheel SA 2 is it. Here's the perfect tool for taking scaled measurements from blueprints, maps, and plans. Just select the built-in scale factor to match the plan and roll the PlanWheel. The measurement is displayed instantly. The PlanWheel is portable and uses two AAA batteries (included).
Ideal for Architects, Forestry, Surveyors, contractors etc.
- 111 built-in and 3 user-defined scale factors
- Includes all common scales - imperial too.
- Measures in kilometres, metres, centimetres, feet, yards, miles and inches.
- Calculates square and cubic dimensions for regular areas and volumes.
- Counter and mode buttons on probe tip let you count items or add fixed lengths as you scale.
- Calculate auto-scale factor from reduced, enlarged or odd-scale drawings
- Create, store and retrieve 3 user-defined scale factors
- Clear, audible tone indicates wheel movement
- Automatic shut-off assures long battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Offers a positive/negative (+-) mode allowing user to simply back up to deduct an over-rolled measurement
- A hard protective case is also available (sold separately)
Accuracy: ± 0.25%
Batteries: 2 AAA (included)
Warranty: 12 months