AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
Designed for 3D and Dot/Line laser levels, the Trilex Laser Positioning Base is a perfect accessory to help get your beam over a point and aligned with a point.
Simply put your laser level on the 1/4 "steel thread and you can use two knobs to position it in both X and Y axis over a ground mark and the third knob allows the user to rotate the laser to align with a secondary mark. No more sliding the laser by hand to get your alignment. With a 5/8" survey tripod thread in the base, it can be used as an adaptor on a compatible tripod.
- Leveling foot-screws (also act as height adjustment)
- Dual axis positioning
- Rotation control
- Level bubble
- Suits: 3D and Dot/Line lasers
- Construction: Aluminium and Plastic
- Top Thread: 1/4" (standard camera tripod thread)
- Bottom Thread: 5/8" (standard survey tripod thread)
- Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 110mm
- Weight: 249g