This item is usually despatched same day
Two 30 x 30mm retro reflectors mounted at a 45 degree angle. Suitable for short-range monitoring of difficult locations, for example: bridge, tunnel and rail construction. Screw and plug or adhesive fixingFEATURES:
- Used for the monitoring of structures such as buildings, bridges,
tunnels, rails, tower structures etc.
- Waterproof and shock proof
- Easy and secure installation of unit onto structure to be monitored.
- Unmistakable measurement points.
- For monitoring railway tracks where there is surrounding building work (bridge and tunnel construction, pressure grouting of railway lines etc.)
- Measurement and monitoring are possible from almost any angle at locations which are difficult to access.
- Roads no longer need to be closed or obstacles crossed as every measurement point can be checked from a distance of up to 200 m (range depends on the measurement equipment)
- 3-dimensional monitoring of bridges.
- Simple and quick measurement and monitoring of buildings, facades, supporting structures, pillars, high rack storage facilities, dams and much more.
- For monitoring formwork during the concrete work, e.g. in the case of bridge arches and single-faced wall formworks.
- For monitoring earth and rock movements - e.g. up steep ascents or along cliffs.
Suits: All total stations
Prism Size: 30x30mm each face
Maximum Distance: Approx. 80m (depending on Total Station)
Materials: Solid Plastic with high conspicuity reflectors