AVAILABILITY: This item is usually despatched same day
From Nedo, Germany, the Primus 2 H1N+ Horizontal and Vertical, Self-Leveling, Single Grade Rotary Laser is a multi-purpose instrument that is ideal for grading, excavating, site preparation, concrete works, and other general construction projects. With a laser receiver, it offers a long operating range that covers up to 700m in diameter. This laser level also offers high accuracy and is self-leveling within ±5 degrees.
For added precision and accuracy, the Primus 2 H1N+ features sinlge-axis grade control and high speed rotation at up to 600rpm. This rotating laser is simple to use, intuitive and re-levels itself immediately if the device is disturbed on the job.
With an IP66 rating, the Nedo Primus 2 H1N+ is protected from dust and low-pressure water jets. This rotary laser uses a rechargeable battery pack that can power the device up to 100 hours, making it a great companion for a long day at work.
SLOPE VS GRADE, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
A Slope Laser has buttons to allow the user to tilt the laser over to an angle, however there is no display showing what the angle is. This is ideal for creating slopes where the actual angle does not matter (ie. water run-off on a driveway or pad). Some models allow single axis only and others allow dual axis slope.
A Grade Laser has the same function, however there will be a display which will show the exact angle (usually as a percentage grade), so you can dial in the exact angle required and the laser will tilt over to that gradient. Some models allow single axis only and others allow dual axis grade.
- Nedo Primus 2 H1N+
- Acceptor Maxx LCD mm detector and clamp
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Heavy duty carry case
- Automatic single grade in 1 axis
- Fully automatic rotating laser for horizontal and vertical applications
- Robust motor-powered levelling
- Large, clear display showing rotation speed, battery level, etc.
- Automatic level control stops the laser if it gets disturbed.
- Scan function and dot mode
- High-Power red laser diode for high visibility
- Plumb beam from the top
- Rotor protection made of ultra-tough break-resistant glass
- Highly accurate even under toughest conditions
- Radio remote control for a convenient operation
Beam Type: Red Laser Diode
Accuracy: ±1.5mm over 30m
Rotating Speed: 10, 60, 300 and 600 rpm
Scanning angle: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
Self-leveling System: Electronic
Self-leveling Range: ± 5°
Accuracy of Grade: ± 0.015%
Setting of slopes in one axis: ± 10%, direct entry
Power: NiMH rechargeable batteries 4,8 V, 8500 mAh
Battery Life: Approx. 100 h
Auto Align Range: 50m
Operating Range: 700m
Remote control range: 150m
Water proof/dust-resistant: IP66
Operating temperature: -20℃～+50℃
Connecting thread: 5/8"
Warranty: 5 years